Welcome! How can we help?
- For Drivers
- For Riders
- Oneplaine Business
- Vehicles Inspection
Vehicle requirements in Nigeria
To be eligible for our platform, your vehicle must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a 2002 or newer sedan or a 2001 or newer SUV (Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Benin City, Calabar and Uyo)
- Must be 1998 or newer (all other cities)
- Must have:
- 4 doors
- 4 seats (excluding the driver)
- A working air conditioner
- A working radio
- Must be in good condition with no cosmetic damage.
You can visit the Oneplaine AutoGenius portal to view example models of accepted vehicles.
You can also watch the Oneplaine sign up walkthrough video to get a full overview of the registration process.
Top 10 Reasons Why Vehicles Fail Inspection
- 1. Non-Functional Brake light
- 2. Non-functional Reverse Light.
- 3. Non-functional Headlight.
- 4. Faded/fake plate number.
- 5. Dirty Cars (interior & exterior ).
- 6. Absence of Jack & Accessories.
- 7. Bad brake & Suspension.
- 8. Scratches & Dents.
- 9. Cracks on windshield & side mirror.
- 10. Broken Door Handle