Welcome! How can we help?
- For Drivers
- For Riders
- Oneplaine Business
- Vehicles Inspection
Vehicle inspection in Nigeria
To ensure quality control Service; all vehicles joining Oneplaine driving team, must be inspected to ensure the comfort and safety of all users. For vehicle inspection visit Oneplaine listed Vehicle Inspection Agents to conduct your Oneplaine vehicle inspection. The inspection will check for the following aspects:
- Brakes and Suspension: Condition of shocks, park light engagement, grinding noise and vehicle alignment
- Functionality: Brake lights, turn indicators, dashboard electrical components and headlights
- Electrical components functionalities: Air conditioner, floor & foot mat condition, car horn, mirrors & adjustment, windscreen wipers (noise-free), vehicle stereo and odour free
- Fluid level check: Brake fluid, engine coolant, windshield washer fluid, automatic transmission fluid, cabin air filter and power steering fluid
- Safety check: Fire extinguisher, hazard warning triangle, jack & accessories and spare tyre
- Cosmetic check:
- Interior: Vehicle and trunk cleanliness, comfort, safety features
- Exterior: Body free of scratches & dents, no windshield or window cracks, no external mirror cracks, no body panel colours and the trunk opens & closes freely
- Tyre check: Tyre pressure and tyre thread pattern match
- Any other defects.
Vehicle inspections cost ₦2,400.00 per vehicle and are carried out Mondays to Saturdays between 09:00 to 17:00. Please visit your nearest inspection locations to have your vehicle inspected.
Upon completion of the vehicle inspection, you will receive an email Vehicle Inspection Report from our inpection agent.
- Please ensure your vehicle is in good condition before visiting the inspection centre. If your vehicle falls below standard during any of the checks, it will not be accepted on the Oneplaine platform.
- To schedule an appointment for your vehicle inspection or for inquiries about vehicle inspection, please contact Oneplaine at 0807-000-0000 or write to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The inspection report is valid for 6 months meaning vehicle inspection is done twice every year.
Top 10 Reasons Why Vehicles Fail Inspection
- 1. Non-Functional Brake light
- 2. Non-functional Reverse Light.
- 3. Non-functional Headlight.
- 4. Faded/fake plate number.
- 5. Dirty Cars (interior & exterior ).
- 6. Absence of Jack & Accessories.
- 7. Bad brake & Suspension.
- 8. Scratches & Dents.
- 9. Cracks on windshield & side mirror.
- 10. Broken Door Handle